Jose Mourinho reveals he has turned down three job offers since being sacked as Manchester United boss

Jose Mourinho reveals he has turned down three job offers since being sacked as Manchester United boss
Jose Mourinho revealed he has already turned down three job offers since he was relieved of his duties as Manchester United manager.The 55-year-oldwas let go by United in December after they made their worst start to a league season in 29 years.Jose Mourinho says he has turned down three job offers already1
Jose Mourinho says he has turned down three job offers already
“I am happy with these three weeks, I am happy with this experience and I am going to have other experiences that normally I cannot have,” Mourinho toldBeIN SPORTS.“I know me and I know by the end of March I am struggling with my happiness, I know my nature.”Mourinho has also managed the likes of Chelsea, Inter Milan and Real Madrid and insists he will return to the top once more.When asked if there was ever he could one day manage in England again or if his future lay elsewhere, he could not give a definitive answer.“It depends, as I say, I will analyse things, I don’t like to speak about it but, I refused already three options, because I didn’t feel it was what I want,” he said.“So I am going to be calm in this aspect and the more time I have the better I can prepare.”Mourinho also believes the mentality of players is changing and says one of his players asked him to stop criticising him publicly having fallen out with the likes of Anthony Martial and Luke Shaw.“I had recently one of my players, I was just coaching them, and when I coach on the pitch I like to see myself free because I am in family and I want to be able to criticise everyone,” he added.“I had one player say, he was very polite and not confrontational, ‘Please when you criticise me, can you do it in private?’. I said why and he said, ‘Because it’s my stature in front of the other players, when you criticise me I don’t feel comfortable’.“He was one of the top players of his generation. Nowadays you have to be very smart in the way you read your players and their personalities.”

Marcelo Bielsa’s Leeds host Derby tonight

Europa League final: Arsenal 'bitterly disappointed' at UEFA's ticket allocation as club work with Foreign Office after fans are denied visas Arsenal are working with the Foreign Office after season-ticket holders with dual British and Armenian citizenship were denied visas to travel to Baku for the talkSPORT 2 days ago: Liverpool
Arsenal furious at Europa League final in Baku: 'It is

‘El Loco’ reveals he has spied on every team he has faced this season

Neil Warnock blasts 'criminal' letdown from officials as Cardiff manager is involved in stand-off at full-time after Chelsea loss The Bluebirds boss felt very hard done by after the defeat
~ Neil Warnock blasts 'criminal' letdown from officials as

Coutinho and Suarez both played for Liverpool

Sport > Football > Transfers West Ham must pay Maxi Gomez's £43m release clause as Celta Vigo refuse to play ball. Gomez would be an ideal replacement for wantaway forward Marko Arnautovic, who
Marko Arnautovic West Ham uncertainty will have no bearing on

The pair battled at Russia 2018

Juventus 1-2 Ajax, RESULT (2-3 agg): Matthijs de Ligt and Donny van de Beek help Dutch side come from behind to dump Cristiano Ronaldo and Co out of Champions League Cristiano Ronaldo header
Cristiano Ronaldo - Page 2 - talkSPORT

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp is a big fan of 18-year-old Jadon Sancho

Atletico Madrid's classy leaked home kit for 2019-20 season is sure to be a hit with fans Talksport. While the likes of Antoine Griezmann and Koke take the headlines in the Spanish capital, the
FC Barcelona 2019-20 Home Kit | 4anything.com

Sanchez was immense at Arsenal

Tottenham stars finalise preparations during open training session before Borussia Dortmund clash with Eric Dier and Erik Lamela back in the squad and Danny Rose facing a late fitness test.
Tottenham news live: Spurs linked to two midfielders, build



Norwich City secured promotion to the Premier League with a 2-1 victory over Blackburn Rovers. City dominated the opening 45 minutes and should have had a lead much bigger than they got. Crisp strike from Marco Stiepermann and Mario Vrancic put them two ahead, but Rovers kept the game alive through

Esterno Valverde could also switch to a 4-4-2 formation

Andres Iniesta issues apology after controversial 'blacked up' photos on his Instagram and Twitter pages Written by: fpnews Posted on: January 9, 2019 Andres Iniesta has apologised after being caught up in a race row after posing alongside two 'blacked up' characters.
Andres Iniesta issues apology after controversial 'blacked up

O’Hara celebrates scoring for Spurs against West Ham

West Ham United manager Manuel Pellegrini has a fortnight to make further additions to his squad. Former Arsenal and Manchester City star Samir Nasri's move to the London Stadium was confirmed shortly before the January transfer window opened and rumours suggests there could be some more activity in the market before deadline day.
West Ham preparing £30m bid for Chelsea midfielder Danny

Pontus Jansson did not agree with the decision to allow Villa to score

Barcelona target Matthijs de Ligt admits joining Virgil van Dijk at Liverpool "could happen" David Cooper 9/03/2019 De Ligt starred against Barcelona's arch-rivals Madrid in the Champions League.

Riise celebrates getting on the scoresheet himself in Barcelona

GRINNERS 'N LOSERS Rio Ferdinand: Man Utd vs Chelsea final was most intense game of my career… I expect Liverpool to deal with it best and win Champions League
Liverpool are 'playing with a handbrake' on in the big games

If you put a tenner on every Chelsea game you’d be at a loss

Tottenham news: Graeme Souness gives brutal verdict on Spurs defender Kieran Trippier after performance against Liverpool. Graeme Souness issued a damning assessment of Kieran Trippier's defensive capabilities after another shaky performance during Tottenham's 2-1 defeat to Liverpool.
Tottenham star Kieran Trippier SLAUGHTED by Graeme Souness

Messi has scored nine goals in six appearances against Arsenal
Manchester City: Spanish media claim up to EIGHT City stars

Baroness Brady is now in her ninth year as West Ham’s vice-chairman

Jurgen Klopp names the six teams he likes to watch - including two Premier League rivals. The Liverpool manager is preparing his side for a Champions League semi-final against Barcelona next week
~ Jurgen Klopp: Liverpool manager names the six teams he

Post a Comment

0 Comments